Wednesday 14 January 2009

Welcome to Digitise This

Hello and welcome along!

What's this all about?
  • In your late 30s?
  • Listened to music in the 1980s?
  • Got loads of cassette tapes in a box in the attic?
  • Wonder what they sound like now?
Well, you're rather like me then...

Digitise This - The Project:

When I bought cassette tapes in the 1980s, unfortunately I had:
  • very little money
  • questionable musical taste
Now, in 2009 I have:
  • very little money
  • not much memory of my musical taste in the 1980's
So the idea is to dust off the box of tapes which I have not listened to for almost 20 years and digitise them onto my computer using only the equipment I already have in the house and/or can download from the web for free.

So, first task is to assemble my weapons of mass digitisation.

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment